[Speex-dev] Speex for .NET

Gregor Brunmar bur at svep.se
Thu Aug 25 02:51:41 PDT 2005

Hi!

I guess you heard this question before, but does a .NET-port of Speex
exists? I tried to port the JSpeex, but had some major problems with
encoding and decoding. I can hear myself :), but there is way too much
noise (and loud too, not very pleasant for the ears). I believed this
was an error that got into the port I did, so I decided to write a
"wrapper" around the original libspeex.dll instead.

The problem is that if I run the same indata from a C-program and
through my C#-wrapper, the output differs... The size is the same, but
the data is different. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion to
throw my way?

/Gregor Brunmar