[Speex-dev] Re: Patch, related to TI DSP C54x C55x C6x builds

Fri Aug 19 08:38:03 PDT 2005

Hi Jim,

Thank for the patch. I'll apply it when I have a few minutes. If I
haven't done so after a few weeks, please send it again. I'm in the
process of relocating to Australia, so everything's a bit of a mess
around here. Also, please post the c5X-specific files to the list
(.cmd, .pjt, ...) so they'll be archived. Last thing, I see you defined
spx_word64_t as long long for the C5X, isn't there a way to tell the
compiler that the 40-bit accumulator is fine?

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke