[Speex-dev] Speex for Windows

Victor Lewis viclewis2003 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 09:34:23 PDT 2004

 I downloaded Speex Windows Binaries and installed the program.  When I try
 to open the speexenc.exe or speexdec.exe a dos box flashes and that's it.
I thought the windows binaries zip file would allow me to work from windows.

Not XP compatible?

 I am running WinXP Pro.

Victor Lewis
 viclewis2003 at earthlink.net
All outgoing email messages from my computer to yours is checked by Avast Anti-Virus program.  So it is safe to receive my email.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0439-1, 09/22/2004
Tested on: 9/23/2004 12:34:26 PM