[Speex-dev] Next stable/unstable release?

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Sun Oct 10 10:26:05 PDT 2004

On sam, 2004-10-09 at 18:29 -0600, David Barrett wrote:
> The roadmap page on the website is a bit terse.  Any ideas when the
> next release (stable or otherwise) might be coming out?

When I'm confident that the overall quality is good enough. Besides,
renaming the current 1.1.x branch 1.2 won't make it any better, though I
think for most cases it's already better than the 1.0.x series. At this
point, the main thing you can do if you want help development is to test
and find/report/fix bugs.