[Speex-dev] echo cancellation for analog lines

Ard van Breemen ard
Tue Jun 15 02:39:18 PDT 2004

<1087232438.3166.20.camel at idefix.homelinux.org>

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 01:00:38PM -0400, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Look for the "/* Adjust adaptation rate */" comment in mdf.c. The
> adaptation rate is st->adapt_rate, so you can always set it to zero when
> needed. Maybe all you have to do is reduce it a bit and/or try doing
> something better for crosstalk detection.

Yes, I already was considering fiddling with that, but during the
cancellation process, the adapt_rate gets updated. I will comment
that part out for now. Maybe that's al I need...
The adapt_rate is initialized at 0.01, and is later changed
into..
Ahh... After 42 frames (in my case) the adaption is changed and
before that it is 0.
Anyway, will experiment with it. Thanks for the advice and the
echo canceller...