[Speex-dev] Sub Vector Quantization of Innovation

Jean-Marc Valin Jean-Marc.Valin
Mon Jun 14 14:15:38 PDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry, I don't have any paper about sub-vector quantization. If you want
to look at the C code, it's all in cb_search.c and vq.c

Jean-Marc

Le lun 14/06/2004 ? 16:24, Faisal Abdullah a ?crit :