[speex-dev] [ANNOUNCE] PocketPC Port for speex-1.1.5 with samplecode

Kenji Chan adslbqmr at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 1 12:21:13 PDT 2004

It's the case now, MS's compilers don't support long long type
So in the arch.h file I posted. Since _WIN32_WCE is defined for every
Windows CE platform (including PocketPC),
we can be sure if the following are defined, then it's ms's eMbedded Visual
C++ compiler

  1. _WIN32_WCE, meaning on Windows CE platform
  2. _MSC_VER, meaning ms's compiler

// the code in arch.h

/*long long is not recognized by
eMbedded Visual C++ compiler;
so use MS's __int64 instead of long long,
if compiling on that compiler
*/
#if defined(_WIN32_WCE) && defined(_MSC_VER)
typedef __int64     spx_word64_t;
#else
typedef long long   spx_word64_t;
#endif