[Speex-dev] Multiple Frames per Packet

David Barrett dbarrett
Fri Jul 30 13:08:06 PDT 2004

<1091166496.3071.6.camel at localhost>

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:49pm, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Are you sure you're using 1.0.4 (with the right includes), because
> speex_bits_insert_terminator() should be there and speex_bits_write()
> should antomatically insert the terminator anyway.

Ah, my mistake.  Yes, I have that function, I just misspelled it
('speek' instead of 'speex').  And it works as stated.

However, the terminator bit doesn't appear to be appended automatically,
as if I do not explicitly set it with that function, it does an infinite
loop on decode.

When I set it, however, everything works great.  Thanks!

-david