[speex-dev] Speex on Nokia 6600

Grzegorz Kulewski kangur at polcom.net
Fri Jan 23 15:55:28 PST 2004

Hmm, what these instructions do? (I know nothing about ARMs; I have some
knowlege about x86 assemblers and programming). Cant we use pure standard
C++ or Java? Does Speex work with fixedpoint math? (As far as I know Java
on 6600 has no builtin floatingpoint, there is emulation class somewhere
on the net, but it is probably painfully slow.) I do not know if this
processor has builtin floatingpoint math module.

When "current" code would be able to do it in Your opinion?