[speex-dev] speex for delphi

Mark Jaafar jaafarmark at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:49:10 PST 2004

Hello,
I am working on a project using speex with delphi. I got problems to make
speex work on windows 95 , 98.
I saw a demo made by John Villar. The demo misses 2 files speex.dll and
speex.pas
If you could please help me contct him or pass him my email. I need
speex.dll and speex.pas so I can use it in my own program.
If you guys have any dll for speex and the ay to use it send me please.
I appreciate you help

Mark Jaafar
Concordia University
Montreal