[speex-dev] Status of fixed point

Tue Feb 17 07:25:32 PST 2004

The fixed-point should definitely work at the moment. Did you test with
speexenc/speexdec to make sure it's not a bug in your application. If
so, could you please post the file somewhere so I can test it too?

        Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin, M.Sc.A., ing. jr.
LABORIUS (http://www.gel.usherb.ca/laborius)