[speex-dev] hello.

richard kvalsvik joker at crusaders.no
Wed Feb 4 10:24:53 PST 2004

Hello,

Just recently downloaded and tested speex on win32 and figured I'd port
this to xbox due to that it fit almost too well with my needs - used voip
at 16kb/s, which is a tad much.
Posted just fine, but I had to add a few 100's castings to make it compile
just fine. Tested ok, encoded/decoded like a charm and transmitted between
the xboxes at 2-2.5 k/s.

Gonna expand the use a bit more, but I gotta just say it's really really
well made.  Superiour API and core.

modified (as in one inline change and a lot of casting for cpp
friendlyness) sources :

http://www.crusaders.no/~joker/JJ_TJ/libspeex.rar