[speex-dev] echo cancel

Gustavo García Bernardo ggb at tid.es
Thu Feb 26 01:07:32 PST 2004

Hello,

I would like to test the echo cancel algorithm available in unstable version
1.1.4. This echo canceller can be used with other codecs like G711?

Somebody could send me some documentation or sample, or explain the next
functions:

SpeexEchoState *speex_echo_state_init(int frame_size, int filter_length);
void speex_echo_state_destroy(SpeexEchoState *st);
void speex_echo_cancel(SpeexEchoState *st, float *ref, float *echo, float
*out, float *Y);

Thank you very much. Best regards.

G.