[speex-dev] Performance increase?

Chris Flerackers cflerackers at androme.be
Mon Apr 19 04:36:09 PDT 2004

Hi,

I noticed that you changed all constant floating point numbers
from double notation (e.g. 3.0) to float notation (3.0f) in the latest
version
of Speex (in subversion).
Did that give any performance increase (because of elimination of the
float to double and double to float conversions)?

Best regards,
Chris