[speex-dev] Speex DLL and Delphi interface

Rory Vieira rory.vieira at coolview.nl
Thu Oct 16 08:16:34 PDT 2003

Dear Speex Development Group,

Where can I find these? (If they even exist)
I understood that I could recreate the DLL using the sources, but I haven't
got any C compiler for windows (only Delphi 6).
But the interface file would be most helpfull.

Thanks in advance for any information,
Rory Vieira
The Cool View

rory dot vieira at coolview dot nl
http colon slash slash www dot coolview dot nl

Mollegang 7
5344LR Oss
The Netherlands

M. +31 (0)6-29212838

----
Do you support Open Source or develop yourself?
Then put your signature on petition.eurolinux.com and swpat.ffii.org!
Stand up against the EU Commission to allow Software Patents!