[speex-dev] header question

Ulrich B. Staudinger us at die-horde.de
Mon Oct 20 15:32:58 PDT 2003

Another thing i noted when looking at the java code is a package counter
... is it important to know at which package the stream pointer stands?
I mean, if it is important to continously increment the package counter
i would have to repackage the audio data for every listener .... which
can become quite CPU loady ...

ulrich

--
Ulrich B. Staudinger