[speex-dev] More Speex (pre-processing) Options

Tom Harper harper at archila.com
Wed Nov 26 13:43:47 PST 2003

Hi,

So far there does seem to be an improvement in open air mike noise vs.
no denoising, especially in terms of handling feedback- but that is just on
my laptop, which is far quieter than a desktop sound card might be- As far
as removing it completely, I think there were a few posts about that a couple
of months ago that suggested some good approaches- of course, the best
way to solve it is to get a good head phone/directional mic setup :)

Tom