[speex-dev] BUG NOT CORRECTED

Alberto Carlino wolfkharl at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:07:44 PST 2003

Hi.
I've found a large bug in Speex Codec implementation in Openh323 code.
I've signalled this bug in the Openh323 site, in the section "Report bugs".

THE BUG NUMBER IS 143!

Everybody can verify that the report is arrived monday 7 July!!!!! But no
one has analyze this bug....!!!!
So the result is: Openh323 implements Speex Codec that runs with wrong bit
rates and that doesn't interest to no one!!!
Is it possible?!?
I think that is not a serious behavior...
I hope that some one can take care this problem and resolve it!
I don't evidently have this power.....

Regards.

Alberto Carlino