[speex-dev] Intel libraries

Jeff Stoner jstoner at blackboard.com
Wed May 28 10:23:17 PDT 2003

Warning: newbie post

I've scanned the archives and found some discussion of porting some code
so it's integer based as opposed to floating point based.

Has anyone looked at using Intel's Integrated Performance Primitives or
their Math Kernel Library in an effort to optimize the code across all
x86/XScale processors?

IPP: http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/ipp30/
KML: http://www.intel.com/software/products/mkl/

--
--Jeff
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator & Engineer

This email may contain privileged and confidential information. It is
intended only for the use of the adressee(s). I'll further add that if
this message is not digitally signed or encrypted using one of my keys,
than I can deny composing it in the first place.