[speex-dev] Fixed point version.

David Siebert dsiebert at eclipsecat.com
Fri May 16 12:04:44 PDT 2003

I have read a few messages about a fixed point version and I have some
questions.
1. Will just the decoder be available in a fixed point version.
2. If the encoder is available will it work on a 400 mhz XScale "Strongarm"
3. Will it work on a dsp? if so how fast of one will I need.
4. Any chance of a FPGA version?
I really need to be able to encode in real time or very close to it in
an embedded device.