[speex-dev] reommended settings for low bitrate voicecom codec ?

Allen Drennan adrennan at wiredred.com
Tue May 13 21:45:24 PDT 2003

Without seeing some examples of your Speex implementation, it would be
difficult to comment.  I can tell you that you need to make that the
conversion between floating point and fixed is done properly.  This seems to
be a common problem.

Also, I am confident that TeamSpeak is using LHACM.ACM and distributing it.
While HawkVoice is being distributed, it doesn't appear to be used at all.