[speex-dev] Speex RTP Profile at the IETF

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Tue Mar 11 08:48:08 PST 2003

Everyone:

The draft Speex RTP profile is at the IETF for initial
consideration.  See the announcement at:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg22825.html

I'll be presenting a 15 minute introduction of the profile and
Speex to the AV Working Group on March 20th here in San Francisco
(they luckily are meeting in the city I live in, so it made it
quite easy).

The process has begun, and we hope that we can capitalize on the
deep consensus we built before we submitted the draft to sail
through to RFC status quickly.

Comments are welcome here, or, join the AV WG list for discussion
of the profile there.

NOTE:  the draft as submitted to the WG was renumbered to -00
according to their rules.  It is the same as the -08 version that
was distributed on this list previously.

Greg