[speex-dev] Chopping off the wideband?

John Hayes jhayes at thereinc.com
Tue Feb 18 15:38:06 PST 2003

Ok, that sounds great, what I'm doing is a little different, I have a server
for forwarding packets, so I'm going to edit them there. This is interesting
because I have limited CPU time for the receiving client and want to LOD the
sound quality based on the receiver's CPU (and possibly distance) without
decoding and reencoding (slow and probably with significant quality loss).

John