[speex-dev] compiling in windows

Tom Newbern tom at shipstone.com
Thu Aug 28 17:33:04 PDT 2003

I found that the ogg project was setup to use the DEBUG multi-threaded dll
and the speexenc, speexdec and libspeex are configured to use the DEBUG
single-threaded runtime libraries.  Make sure in your workspace all the
projects have the same setting for the run-time libraries. It is located in
project settings on the c/c++ tab under Use run-time library drop box. The
command line option is /MXd where the X is either L, T or D. I use /MLd.
Hope this helps.