[lists] [speex-dev] Speex & Java ...

Kaveh Goudarzi kaveh at arkasoft.com
Fri Apr 4 16:17:11 PST 2003

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Don't worry about those. They're just asm versions of existing files.
> They're not even used unless you compile with -D_USE_SSE, so they
> obviously don't need to be ported to Java.

        well given the underwhelming response :-( I will start
the port on my own.  Jean-Marc, I will probably need you to
give me a leg up on the bit manipulation stuff as things progress.
Shall I post these questions to the group or shall I mail you
directly?

regards,

Kaveh.

PS. It's never too late for people to volunteer to help! ;-)