[lists] [speex-dev] Speex & Java ...

Kaveh Goudarzi kaveh at arkasoft.com
Thu Apr 3 13:21:49 PST 2003

> I wrote a JNI wrapper for speex a few months ago, it's not finished but
> it does work
> and i don't think it would need much work to be update it to speex 1.0
> and to implement the missing options.
> The zip file should still be availlable on speex.org website.

        Thanks, I'm having a look at it. I've also had a look at the
various files making up libspeex trying to see how hard the port to
java would be ... Having only had a cursory look it looks ok except
for filters_sse.h & lpt_sse.h which have some assembly.

        Jean-Marc can you throw some light on what these do ... Also
anyone interested in chiping in some time to map libspeex to java?

regards,

Kaveh.