[speex-dev] preliminary Speex support in Sweep

Conrad Parker conrad at vergenet.net
Tue Oct 22 16:40:49 PDT 2002

Hi,

I've fixed the library check, it was a very simple autoconf matter which
for some reason I overlooked.

I guess I can put my last week down to: sweep, speex, sleep -- choose two :)

anyway, that's fixed now for sweep-0.5.9 -- it will build against the stock
speex beta one.

(Details: I wasn't including "-lm -logg" in the other libraries part of
AC_CHECK_LIB; shared libs resolve these automatically on Linux, hence the
shared version worked. Of course exactly the same checks for Vorbis libs
already had "-lm -logg" a few lines above ...)

Conrad.