[speex-dev] Speex mailing list migrating to xiph.org

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Oct 10 01:55:31 PDT 2002

Hello Speex list members,

The Speex Project is moving into space here on Xiph.Org's servers,
and among other things, we're taking over running the mailing list.
The new address for Speex mail is 'speex-dev at xiph.org'.  All the
members of the current list are already added to the new speex-dev
list. An online searchable mailing list archive is at
http://www.xiph.org/archives/speex/

The only rub is that our mailing list software currently doesn't do
digests; those who had been subbed for digest-only have been rolled
into the main list for now.  Naturally, you can unsub if you wish and
peruse via the web archives.  No doubt, we'll have digests eventually.

Happy Speexing,

Monty
Xiph.Org