[speex-dev] Speex wishlist

Brian Teague bteague at rice.edu
Fri Dec 13 09:43:53 PST 2002

This is not exacty a core feature request, but ...

Has there been anyone working on an MS ACM wrapper for Speex?  (Ie, to
allow it to be used by NetMeeting).  If not, it's a project I'd be happy
to take up for the next couple of weeks.  I'd really like to replace
MS's incompatible GSM 6.10 implementation w/ Speex (and the audio
quality is so much better!)

Regards,
Brian

--
Brian Teague                PGP Key: 06B9AC63 on keyserver.net
Baker '04                   Fingerprint: 0C9A C8E2 7254 60F4 4342

Give me wisdom as my only lover
On the lonely road
Break your searing silence
And light my journey home        -- "Byzantium"