[Playlist] question about the XSPF specs

Pushtape pushtape at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 00:34:38 UTC 2020

Hi Benoît, your idea reminds me a bit of the Tomahawk Player from a few
years back...sadly it looks like the project stalled. I recall the program
could parse XSPF, but not sure exactly how their multi-source resolver
worked. But perhaps worth examining their code and approach if you haven't
already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_(software)
https://github.com/tomahawk-player/tomahawk