[Playlist] question about the XSPF specs

Benoît Gréant gordie.lachance at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:54:40 UTC 2020

If I understand correctly, that's exactly what i'm working on:
I want to attach several music services links to a track; hoping that maybe
the user can (because he's subscribed or something) play at least one.
That's why I think this is not the same than a file location (which is a
file everybody can play) or an identifier (which is not especially
playable, like musicbrainz)