[Paranoia] please need help---cannot compile alpha9.8

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Wed Feb 1 12:50:56 PST 2006

If you look at the gcc documentation there's probably a "no-warn"
option that may help.  (And -O3 is the highest level of optimization
on gcc.)

But another approach, one that I of course favor, is just compiling
via libcdio http://libcdio.sourceforge.net. At least from CVS sources
things compile without any warnings. (And you'll also get lots of
other stuff in addition to cdparanoia.)