[paranoia] Improvement of extraction on ATAPI CDROM's

Alex avolkov79 at mail.ru
Mon Jan 12 01:19:01 PST 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

> Was that, perchance, a Plextor?

Yes it was a Plextor. So now after I moved to normal CD-ROM the extraction
take 3 times more. If I understand correctly, the extraction speed with
paranoia takes more time because of error corrections? And if I will drop
them, will I feel the difference in the quality of the audion?

Thanks and best regards,
Alex