[paranoia] Improvement of extraction on ATAPI CDROM's

Alex avolkov79 at mail.ru
Thu Jan 8 10:34:08 PST 2004

Hello all,

I started to use this wonderful program. I'm interesting to know what should be done to reach the best extraction performace? I replaced Atapi's driver to IDE-SCSI hostadapter emulation and the performance improved by about 30%. But does it possible to improve it more? Does is matter to which IDE slot the CDROM connected? What is a "normal" performance of extraction audio disks with paranoia?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Alex