[paranoia] ide-cd or icd-scsi with kernel 2.6.3?

David Pottage dpottage at tao-group.com
Mon Feb 23 00:19:09 PST 2004

TB wrote:

 > Please reply directly to me; I'm not on the list.

That is a selfish and rude request to make. By posting answers to the
list, people help both you, other list readers, and others who will
read the archive in future. Instead you are asking them to help you
alone.

You should subscribe, Alternatively, you can read the list archives on
line at xiph.org if you are unable to subscribe for technical reasons.

 > ide-scsi is deprecated in 2.6 series kernel. However, the same CD
 > track with my Lite-on 52x CD rips in :14 seconds with ide-scsi and
 > :19 seconds with ide-cd.

There appears to be an error in your post above, as only secconds are
show.

I suggst you correct the errors in your post, and re-submit it to the
list, where it will be answered.

--
David.