[paranoia] lost interupt

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Jun 5 10:07:49 PDT 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Sims, Ted wrote:

> Again we must ask
> Did VIA's price entice you?
> Then purchase again...

What has this to do with the question asked? He didn't mention VIA, and I
have had no particular problems with VIA, SiS or Intel chipsets, all of
which work on decent motherboards. And an incompetent vendor can mess up
any chipset.

Hopefully he has tried several CDs, enabling DMA on the reader, etc. I'd
think config, reader, and kernel version before m/b hardware.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc