[paranoia] CD Paranoia for MacOS X

J. Scott Edwards sedwards at shell2.xmission.com
Tue Dec 9 10:11:54 PST 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Peter Jones wrote:

> AFAIK (and I could be wrong) current cdparanoia also
> works on e.g. FreeBSD.  I don't know how much cdparanoia in ports is
> patched, but I find it likely that, for example, FixupTOC here:

Last time I checked I don't think cdparanoia ran on FreeBSD, I know it
didn't run on one of the *BSD's.  And since I've run it on OpenBSD it must
have been either Net or Free that it didn't work on.  I remember reading
some comments (complaints) that the reason it wasn't ported to xxxBSD was
because it was so Linux oriented.  Of course that was some months ago so
perhaps the situation has been fixed since then.

-Scott