[paranoia] CD Paranoia for MacOS X

TJ tjharrel at eagle.fgcu.edu
Sun Dec 7 06:50:44 PST 2003

Congrats!!

    I know there have been quite a few people that will ask about this every
now and then. It's very nice to have it finally! The development team has
been busy with other projects, so I'm afraid your improvements will not be
included in the main distro until they start maintaining it again. I'm
extremely curious to know if you contacted Apple at all for any help. If you
did, did they seem to have a supportive attitude towards open-source on
Apples in general? I would think they could easily tell you how to get raw
SCSI access on a non-burner if they were willing to work with you. I really
have to wonder what Macs have a non burning CD-ROM, though. That must be a
rarity. Now someone only needs to write a GUI for paranoia+lame+flac :)

Thanks for the hard work!
TJ