[paranoia] cddb: i'd like to add that feature...

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Wed Apr 23 20:27:59 PDT 2003

I wish that cdparanoia would access the cddb and get the title of all
the songs it rips.  I've got a ton of directories with track1, track2...
in them.  I need a utility to convert the trackX filenames to the song
titles.  Better yet would be if cdparanoia did it for me when it ripped
the tracks.

out.  I suspect a few changes are going to be needed.

--
Kim Lux <lux at diesel-research.com>