[paranoia] fade-out feature? I would pay to have it.

Derek at CD Baby dereklist at cdbaby.com
Wed Apr 23 16:01:06 PDT 2003

Since we use cdda2wav and libparanoia to do all our audio-ripping here,
usually as 120-second clips, I could really use a "fade-out" feature
for the last 1-2 seconds of the WAV file.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do it already, *OR*, if someone
could ADD that feature to the source code, I'd be glad to pay for it.

(Contact me here by replying to this email, if you are up for it.)

Thanks!

--
Derek Sivers, CD Baby, Hostbaby
http://www.cdbaby.com  <-- best new independent music