[paranoia] unable to rip audio tracks...no clue...

Sims, Ted ted at tedsims.com
Mon Nov 25 19:32:48 PST 2002

Ian's got it. It seems I have the same Via hardware problem a lot of other people are having.

to Ian - did you have to use some special paramaters at boot time (or an "append.." in your lilo.conf) to use the Promise controller? If you can let me know what you did to get the cdrom working on the Promise controller, I'll give it a try.

-Ted