[paranoia] Question about use of cdparanoia with xcdroast

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Mar 27 09:36:01 PST 2002

I remember that xcdroast used to take a -usecdparanoia option (or
something like that) to tell xcdraost to use cdparanoia when it went to
read an audio cd. Now it seems like that option is gone. (Current version
is xcdroast-0.98a9-2)

What is the proper way to do this? Should I run cdparanoia manually or is
there a patch for xcdroast? Why was this option dropped? Is cdparanoia no
longer needed?

TIA

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ