[paranoia] ANNOUNCE: CD Extract

Mike Reid M.Reid at phys.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Mar 26 19:50:32 PST 2002

Is there any chance that this script does (or could be made to do) what
I asked about a few weeks ago, that is, allow me to create a log of
extraction errors (track number, minutes:seconds)? This would be very
useful when extracting from a CD that gives "+" errors. Sometimes, these
give audible problems and sometimes they don't. If I see the errors I
have to listen to the track quite carefully, whereas if I knew the error
was at 3:43, I could listen very carefully at that point.

Mike

Dr. Michael F. Reid,  M.Reid at phys.canterbury.ac.nz
Physics and Astronomy, University of Canterbury
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Phone: + 64 3 364 2548  Fax: + 64 3 364 2469