[paranoia] major hurdle - total lockup

Marc Williams marcw at onlymooo.com
Sat Jan 19 07:40:07 PST 2002

Thanks Doug.  Would your advice still hold if I told you that I just
tried out cdda2wav with the following command and it completed
correctly?:

cdda2wav -B -t 1+3 -I cooked_ioctl -D /dev/cdrom

Logically, I would then ask why cdda2wav seems to work but not
cdparanoia?  I want to use cdparanoia since a couple of front ends I'd
like to use require it

And to address your other statement, my /dev/cdrom is pointing to
/dev/hdc so I assume I would merely substitute accordingly?

Marc