[paranoia] how to rip non-audio tracks on audio-cd's

Roland Nagtegaal roland at loridanshof.nl
Fri Apr 26 05:26:08 PDT 2002

Hello,

just new to this list, I have a simple question:

How can I rip non-audio tracks like, for instance,
track no. 15 on "Mechanical Animals" by Marilyn Manson.

And, as a corollary, how can I play or use these
tracks?

I'm ripping all of my cd's, and up to now I found 6 cd's
with special tracks on them, and I'm really curious
what is on them.

Thank you,

Roland Nagtegaal