[paranoia] wav files produced are VERY quiet: addition...

Chad Wingrave cwingrav at vt.edu
Mon May 21 08:53:14 PDT 2001

This is just a regular CD drive (not DVD) so I don't think that is the
problem.

The CD looks good and the status bar does not show many errors, maybe 4
"+"'s across the whole disk.

The drive seems to be ok as I can rip other cds without incident.  I will
try putting the difficult  CD into my second cd drive and see what
happens.

   Thanks for the help,

        -chad