[paranoia] wav files produced are VERY quiet

Chad Wingrave cwingrav at vt.edu
Sun May 20 11:45:06 PDT 2001

I upgraded to 9.8 and thought cdparanioa was not working until I turned
the volume way up.  Any ideas?  Also, when I rip a CD, it takes 30 minutes
to get a track with a 24x CD with -Z enabled.  Is that normal?  Are they
connected?  It would be useful to get some performance information about
how long it should take so people don't have to keep saying "very slow" or
"kinda slow".  $.02

     -chad