[paranoia] a disturbing echo on the last track!

xale-linux at altern.org xale-linux at altern.org
Sat Mar 17 01:26:01 PST 2001

hello,

i'm experiencing a little annoying problem with
cdda2wav...

while ripping a whole cd, the last track comes
out with an half second echo added at the end!
... there is a silence then a two notes from the same
track...

i wonder if cdparanoia could resolve my problems...
or if i should enable scsi emulation for atapi...

your help is welcome!

thankyou!

a.l.e

ps.: here some facts from my computer, running debian
potato...

lanuching:

cdda2wav -D /dev/cdrom -v63 -Nd0.01

i get:

Firmware bug detected! Drive cannot play the very last sector!

i don't know if this is the source of the problem but...

btw my cdplayer is a

LTN301, ATAPI CDROM drive