[paranoia] sample offset?

Leigh Orf orf at mailbag.com
Fri Mar 16 17:53:24 PST 2001

Talk about re-resurrecting a thread... well, I too would like to be able
to do 'perfect clone extracts' by somehow accounting for the sample
offset which occurs with my drive. Has anyone gotten any furthur with
this? Seems like it might be a quick patch for someone who knows the
code well.

Leigh Orf
http://orf.cx