[paranoia] I think I've found something cdparanoia can't rip...

Frank Gonzalez franzeta at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:30:57 PST 2001

Both Linux and Windows can treat with hidden tracks.

Linux        -> Use cdrdao
Windows -> Use EAC (Exact Audio Copy)

With both programs you could create your customs cds with hidden tracks.

With both programs you could rip and write CDs with hidden tracks.

Last time I deal with one CD with hidden track was "Ecologist" band with
their CD "Hot Filth"

Does anybody know a list of CDs with hidden tracks ?